- October 6th 2020 – The Elephant meets Amisha (sign up for this free event)
- To join one of our LIVE corona video sessions – find the details and how to register, here.
- For an up to date calendar of our events such as our summer gathering, patron video calls, retreats mentioned on the show and Presence Mentoring, visit – www.amisha.co.uk/events
- To join our monthly workshops on the themes explored in the podcast, join Presence.
- We have a monthly patron video call – this is at a different time and date each month so as to reach multiple timezones. If you become a patron, whether you give £1 a month or £500 – you get to join these calls and our whats app group – so you really get to be part of a community of listeners.
For more information and to apply, visit – www.amisha.co.uk/leadership
Alchemy & Activism –turn your wounds into something beautiful // Sunday September 2nd at Fitzrovia Chapel, London
How lucky are we to be alive in the 21st Century?
We have access to all the greatest, most magical, potent spiritual practices and teachings from across time and space. And in the last century, we have had incredible knowledge literally pouring into every orifice from schools of Western psychology and the human sciences.
Our biggest challenge now is this:
How can we take this kaleidoscope of wisdom and knowledge, and use it in a practical, playful and grounded way to build a more beautiful future?
How can we alchemise our individual and collective wounds into the gold of compassionate action?
We feel this is a pretty important question in a world obsessed with SELF-help. We want to build a sturdy, inspiring bridge between ‘self’ and ‘other’.
We want to move from blame culture to empowered, creative, and hopeful action. We want to transform our grief and shame at the state of the world into a super-inspiring, practical vision.
We want to move beyond spiritual bypassing, narcissism, tourism and materialism – and instead really embody our values, starting with the community we find ourself in.
This is not easy work, it’s the road less travelled. If you are looking for escapism, this isn’t for you. We ain’t getting high. But we are showing up with rolled up sleeves and a sense of humour as we unlearn what we think we know and explore these questions together.
‘We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.’ (Hopi Elders)