This project has been a real labour of love.
We chose to make the ebook free and the printed books as accessible as possible because you can’t put a price on this work.
We don’t want this beautiful future to be in any way exclusive.
If you have got something from this book, please do help us to grow.
You can do this by:
* Making a donation which will allow us to put resources into getting the book in front of more people
* Simply share the book, in any way that you can
* Send it out to everyone you know – email it to your friends and family or include it in your newsletter
*Write about it or get it featured through a magazine, blog, or place that you know
* Post it on social media with a link explaining why you enjoyed it (and tag us!)
* Find us places where we can come and give a talk or run a workshop
* Print out this The Futures Interview – Print and Share and pass it around to your colleagues, friends and family
* Host an event where you use The Futures Interview and get people to share their visions and idea
* Give it as a gift
Share the book & Futures Interview:
Please share the book. The ebook is free and it would be wonderful if you shared it through social media, blogs and newsletters, and simply tell your friends about it.
Here is a printable PDF of the book cover and futures interview that you can print and give to colleagues, family and friends or use in workshops, perfect if you want to give the ebook in a physical way – The Futures Interview – Print and Share.
Make a Donation:
If you have been inspired by this project and would like to make a donation, please click on this link. All donations, no matter how small, are appreciated. Your donations will go towards sharing the book and allowing us to continue and grow our work. Please contact us if you would like to know more or have a specific request for what we do with your donation.